Friday, May 16, 2008

"Dreams" May Challenge

"Dreams" is the May challenge in the WWAO yahoo group and this is going to be my contribution. It isn't done yet but I like the way it is coming out so far. This is a new technique for me... I have Melody Johnson to thank for the suggestion of Wonder Under. I discovered her blog several weeks ago and found that she has been very generous with how she creates her work.

I tried to find dreamy, light fabrics; something reflective of a dream state. The marbled fabrics were done by me several years ago. The white bubble has teddy bears on it. I plan on doing some machine quilting on it... something else that is new for me. I'm not quite sure what I will be quilting on it... suggestions are welcome if you want to leave me a comment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dawn, your quilts are beautiful! I love this one, it's fabulous!
Brenda

Unknown said...

Dawn, while I don't have any quilting suggestions, ( I usually just do what feels right at the time..lol) I do have a comment on the quilt..
BEAUTIFUL!

Bobbi said...

Lovely, lovely work!